Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sarth1D

Just a quick post on updates this week so far.

First off, I've been doing all the quests in Northrend and Outland for the Loremaster achievements. Northrend is done, but Outland is bugging me, BEM in particular. I only need one more quest there, and I can't find any more! I even did and redid the Ogri'la quests, which helped a bit, but not enough. There's supposed to be 128 quests in total there, 50 for Horde and 78 for both factions. Give or take a few, of course, but it should be well enough to get the mere 86 quests you need. Ah well, I'll get it sooner or later.

Another thing of this week is OS 10. We got kind of bored with fighting Sartharion on his own, so we decided to leave one drake alive tonight, Tenebron to be exact. Our DPS was well high enough, but it still proved quite a challenge, mainly to get the coordination and tactics right. It took 5-6 tries, but eventually we got the two drakes down, and we left the Obsidian Sanctum with pride. We'll try to keep this momentum going, and eventually leave two drakes a live once we have gotten used to the Sarth1D fight.

There might be a Naxxramas coming up this weekend, but it all depends if I get picked for the team. I'll try to get into Naxx 25 as well, most likely by pugging it. I feel I'm ready for it, but it's hard to get 25 people online at the same time for an extended period of time, so the guild isn't doing 25 man content yet.

Apart from that there's not much to do at the moment. I can level my fishing and cooking (I should, really), I can grind rep and quests for Loremaster / Seeker / 25 Tabards, and I can collect holy gear for the set I'm getting together. But not much on the DPS front. I might just spend a bit more time on my Death Knight again, venture back into the RP server. That's been fun so far, although it takes a bit of adjusting. The atmosphere is slightly different than I'm used to, although it won't be a problem in time. I've also had the pleasure of running into Firelight, and we had a quick chat before he had to go again. I'm looking forward to seeing him around more often, perhaps partying with him on some occasion, although it'd be a while before I'd be ready for any content he's mastering with his guild right now.

Oh well, all in due time!

No comments:

Post a Comment