Wednesday, December 24, 2008

'Tis the season...

Winter's Veil has arrived again, and half of Azeroth is searching for Metzen the reindeer. Meanwhile, in the real world, Christmas is closing in fast as well. It's a busy time for the retail sector, coincidentally the sector I'm working in, and it's overtime galore.

This hasn't stopped me from playing though, and I managed to get some nice upgrades in the ast few days. I got to make the Vengeance Bindings and Spiked Titansteel Helm, gathered enough rep and emblems for the boots and neck I wanted, and even got the legs from heroic Utgarde Keep a few days ago. I tried Oculus and Halls of Lightning as well, got the cape from Volkhan in HoL, but wasn't able to down the final boss in both heroics unfortunately. I'll try again later, as I really need their drops. That, and it's just fun to do.

I'm halfway into honored with Sons of Hodir as well, and it's going quite fast. I have 5 dailies now, giving a total of about 1600 rep a day I believe. Not too bad, especially since they're fun to do as well (killing the wyrm, anyone?).

Having said that, I might take a break from writing until the holiday season is over. I'm completely packed with work and other plans the next two weeks, so I wonder if I even have the time to play. This time is about being around your loved ones anyway, so it's not too strange to spend some extra time with them. WoW will still be there when I return.

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Belated Merry Christmas bud.

    Those two final bosses are indeed a pain. Learning them cost me a LOT of gold. ;)

    See you ingame!

    ReplyDelete