Sunday, October 5, 2008

Another one bites the dust

Last night was a good night for Samsara. Maulgar and Gruul were already in the bag, but they've had to scoot over a bit to make room for Magtheridon. Yes folks, last night Samsara killed Magtheridon for the first time! Kel'idan the Breaker, who was standing on his platform above Maggy's Lair (also known as the Blood Furnace), saw it all happening, and was reported crying after the Pit Lord was slain.

I wasn't there to participate in the killing, due to other obligations that evening. However, Thrashalot, a guildie who was in the raid, wrote a post about it. Be sure to read it if you want to know how the night went!


I'll definately be attending next weeks run. I found out I have the time, and the officers had no objections to promising me a spot, given the circumstances. I think it was my turn in the raid rotation anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment