Friday, September 5, 2008

Opening Sequence

So here we go, my first post on my first blog. It's all kinda new to me, so I guess I'll just have to see how it goes. I've been following some blogs about Retribution Paladins for a bit, and decided I wanted to go the same way, if nothing else than to promote Retribution. I'll be sure to link them pretty soon so you can check those out as well, they're pretty nice. Anyway, on to business!

Since this is a blog about a Retribution Paladin, let me introduce myself and the paladin in question:

My name is Martijn, with my Ret Paladin Vaadren. He's on the Lightbringer EU server, and in the casual raiding guild Samsara, Horde side (yup, I play a Blood Elf!). PvP is something I never got into (except the occasional Xroads skirmish for fun), I'm a pure PvE junkie.

Samsara's progress is mainly Karazhan oriented right now, with a small path into Zul'Aman and Gruul's Lair pretty soon. There's two Karazhan runs a week (two teams who each have their own starting day and follow up day), and one ZA run a week for the well-geared people.

As for an Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightbringer&n=Vaadren

I think that about sums up the first post. Stay posted for any blogposts about my WoW experiences in the future. Raid experiences, gear upgrades, paladin news or whatever I feel like putting in here.

As a final note, feel free to make any comments or suggestions regarding my blogposts or Vaadren (talents, gear, etc). I'll take all criticisms and suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment